Hedging your bets on a wishbone
Research on how to increase your chances of winning when pulling a wishbone was conducted in 2014 by scientists from the University of Michigan who had nothing better to do.
Using 3D models of furculae, their findings suggest that the bigger piece is achieved when:
- you have a good grip of the bone using your dominant hand
- your hands are dry
- your grip is closer to the base or center of the “V”
- you choose the thicker side of the bone
- you let the other person do most of the pulling.
Definitely not rocket science. Your mother could have told you that.
When, where, what
- 19/02/2017 at 12:07 at 107°
- 19/02/2017 at 13:55 at 251°
- Distance from object
- 404,374 km
Collect this now
This item is available to purchase.